Friday, November 06, 2015

Turkey sausage, Cabbage, and Onions

Welcome!

Today for supper I made this super easy and quick dish. It totally reminds me of perogies the smell and flavour. The only thing I would add next time but couldn't this time because I'm doing low carb is sweet potato. It would have made this even more amazing and if you tolerate it a big dollop of sour cream! 



Ingredients 

1/2 a head of cabbage 
3-4 turkey sausages
1 onion
1 tbsp of coconut oil
Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions 

1) heat a frying pan on medium heat and melt coconut oil
2) cut up all ingredients and put into the frying pan
3) put a lid on it and periodically check on  it and stir it. 
4) when the onions are translucent and the turkey sausages are browned remove from heat and serve. 
5) Serves 2, cook time about 15 minutes and prep is about 5 mins. Enjoy!

Thanks for reading! Hope you will try it and tell me what you think in the comments. 

If your not already following me on other social media please do! Instagram, Pinterest, & Periscope @ mamabearpaleo 
Twitter: Crazydaisyk and  Facebook: Step up and make it happen 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home