Thursday, January 23, 2014

Food!

Its been almost a week since I posted last been quite busy and my fast of meat is almost done 3 more days! It's actually been a breeze eating without meat I thought it was going to be so much harder than it was. I have quite a few recipes to share with you guys but for tonight I'm only going to share 2 of them the rest will be shared later. 

 
This my tropical smoothie I made I will say one note if you dislike kiwi seeds omit.

5-6 chunks of pineapple fresh or frozen 
1 small cucumber or half a large one
2 kiwi
1 tangerine seeds removed and peeled
1 banana
1 pear 
1 apple

Blend and enjoy!

Next time I'm adding mango it totally would have made this drink better!


Fried cabbage and scrambled eggs with broccoli and potatoes

1 tsp coconut oil
1-2 cups of cabbage, diced
1 med onion, diced 
2 eggs
1 head of broccoli 
1 potato 

Chop cabbage and onions. Heat frying pan and add coconut oil. Once that's melted add cabbage and onions fry for about 10 mins then make room for your eggs and scramble them into your mix. While that's cooking fill you steamer with peeled and chopped potato and broccoli and set for 20-25 mins. By the time that's done your egg and cabbage mix should be done. 

That's all for now thanks for reading!

You can also follow me on Pinterest at mamabearpaleo 
Or Instagram at mamabearpaleo 

Cara

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home