Sunday, November 05, 2017

Recess Box Review

Hey Guys!

Influenster sent me some goodies again complimentary of course to try and this one had stuff both my kiddo and I! The box is called the Recess Voxbox.

So in the box was: a box of Granola Bear paws, Welch’s fruit snacks, Kiju Mango Orange Juice Box, two coupons one from Knorr Selects for their rice side dishes and one for Kiju Juice Boxes, Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara, and Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner in travel sizes.


https://instagram.com/p/BZkASfrBsr9/

First I will start with the Bear paws: my son loves the banana bread Bear Paws already but this was our first time trying the Granola Bear Paws and we were not disappointed they were chewy, chocolatey, and delicious!

Welch’s Fruit snacks were both very sweet but tasty.

Kiju Organic Mango Orange Juice Box was very thirst quenching and sweet we love it.

Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner were lovely scented Coconut but I am allergic to corn and it had corn in it so I had to pass it on! Shame I know!

The Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara was pretty good but I found my lashes stuck together and more importantly I didn’t find it having anything spectacular about it. It did however give me some length which was nice for my oh-so short lashes.

The coupons Knorr Selects and Kiju Organic: I used the Kiju coupon right away it was for $.50 off and the Knorr Selects was passed on as I don’t eat package food like that anymore!

Overall it was a great Box! My son and I enjoyed it very much!

Cara Burns




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home