Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Review of Orville Resenbacher's Caramel & White Cheddar Popcorn

I have received this item complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

http://orville.conagrafoods.ca/product/caramel-white-cheddar/

I have an allergy thought mild to corn but have since tested popcorn and appear to be fine with it now.
With that being said I didn't eat a whole lot of it because of the above just a few pieces and the rest is being eaten by my son. I enjoyed the flavour a lot the sweet of the caramel and the savoury flavour of the white cheddar was a nice combo. Would I buy this again? I don't think so and not because of the obvious mild allergy to corn but because of some of the other ingredients such as glucose-fructose which yes is sugar and I get it this is in no way a health product but I think there are ways of making it with less additives. These opinions are my own and I am not getting paid to express them.

Thanks for reading!

Cara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home