Sunday, January 05, 2014

New Year New Life

So here is the first post:
I'm sure you see many people on the internet who are just trying to get famous or popular etc. I am not one of those people in fact, I want to say that is the furthest thing from my mind. Yes, I will be happy if others read this but I am mostly doing this to share information not be popular. I will be happy if only one person sees my blog and somehow benefits from it. If you wish to share anything with me please do I would love to hear from anyone who has something to say good or bad, it will only serve to help shape this blog.
Now onto the stuff i'm here to post about health. The thing no amount of money can buy and you can't catch. It is something you have to create purposefully everyday with what you put in your mouth because that's where it starts. You can however catch diseases and illnesses and this begins by again what you put in your mouth..do you see a pattern here? The topic I would like to share with you today is kidney stones. Yes that's right kidney stones..why am I starting with something so random? Well you see in October of 2013, I went to the ER and what did they find Kidney stones! I guess I should make a side note here. I started a new lifestyle. I started this in Sept 2013. It is called Paleo and I say lifestyle because it's more than just a diet it's a complete life change and I will post more on this later. Back to the kidney stones, I can honestly say this was one of the most painful things other than childbirth I have ever experienced and so I was on the hunt to make sure this never happens again. If you search the internet you can find many things on kidney stones and the majority things I found are on how to prevent them which wasn't totally helpful in the face of already having one. So here is what I did other than the diet change. First off I started by drinking more water after this I found many an article on how to dissolve kidney stones but this is what really works: Apple Cider Vinegar, I drink this with water twice a day and can be used for many more things but again future post. This is also a wonderful tool in case anyone wonders what else works.
http://www.herbs-info.com/blog/top-10-natural-remedies-for-kidney-stones/
I love this site because they have so much information on what to take that is natural.
This was just a quick post to start off my blog. I hope you enjoyed it and please if you have questions or would like to have me share about a certain topic let me know! Thanks and have a wonderful day!

You can also follow me on Pinterest @mamabearpaleo
Or Instagram @mamabearpaleo


Cara

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home